The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
what is an amplifier?
- they increase the strenth of electronic signals
- the output signal has the same frequency but a great amplitude than the input signal
how can voltage gain of an amplifier be measured?
- connecting the input of the amplifier to an oscilloscope& measuring the input voltage
- connecting the output of the amplifier to an oscilloscope and measuring the output voltage
- use the voltage gain formula
where are amplifiers found?