Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
4 nutritional snacks that can be given to a toddler (2-5)
- cheese: high in calcium
- penut butter: good source of protien
- yogurt, smoothies, and raisins
why does a persons energy decrease in increasing age
requirement decines due to decrease in metabolism, decrease in muscle mass, and decrease in activity
4 ways to prevent foodborne ilnesses in the home kithen
- You should never defrost meat, poultry, or fish on the counter but in the refridgerator
- Always disinfect kithen counters
- do not eat raw foods
- and always refridgerate leftovers immediately after serving
how can the goverment and consumers reduce the obesity epidemic
the goverment should impliment maditory pe and the consumers should feed their children healthier food. the government should lower the food tax on healthier food because the reason people dont eat healthy food is becuase they cant afford it.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview