The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
GEN 2 or GEN 3, GEN 4 or APU GEN OFF light on.
Use reset procedure, or place associated BUS MONITORING switch ON. If an engine‐driven generator light remains on steady throughout reset procedures, or goes out momentarily and comes back on, mission should be aborted.
If the APU generator control circuit breaker is out, the APU GEN OFF light will be on. Automatic APU load monitoring above 8,000 feet will be disabled; however, the generator will assume the load.
- Generator supervisory panels shall not be exchanged until appropriate maintenance actions are performed.
- Ensure GEN 4 AUX CONT and GEN 4 TRANS circuit breakers are set appropriately.
TRANSFORMER RECTIFIER OVERHEAT light ON.
Pull respective circuit breaker; No. 3 located at the flight station and No. 1 and 2 located at the main load center.
EXTERNAL PWR AVAILABLE light ON (neon).
Indicates electrical power is connected to the aircraft. Light will glow whether or not external power is selected.
a. EXTERNAL PWR
AVAILABLE light ON
(neon), but no power into
Wrong phase, nosegear uplock not
properly positioned, battery not
connected, generator No. 4
runaround feeder circuit breaker out,
external power control circuit
- Move EXTERNAL POWER switch to
- RESET then ON. Check nose gear
- uplock position. Check battery
- condition. Check No. 4 runaround
- feeder circuit breaker. Check external power control circuit breaker.
b. EXTERNAL PWR AVAILABLE light ON partial power into aircraft.
Transformer‐rectifier No. 3 ganged circuit breaker out. Essential DC bus feeder circuit breaker No. 2 out. Monitorable Essential AC ganged circuit breaker behind copilot out. Monitorable Essential bus switch off. Check TR 3 circuit breaker.
Check essential DC bus feeder circuit breaker No. 2. Check Monitorable Essential AC ganged circuit breaker in. Check Monitorable Essential bus switch.
4. EXTERNAL POWER light ON. External power supplying power to
EXTERNAL POWER switch is on.