Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What is valid consent?
- Freely & voluntarily given
- Person has legal capacity to give consent
- Person is informed of procedure
What does R.I.C.E mean?
- Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation
- Used to treat acute soft tissue injuries such as sprains, strains and bone injury
- Reducing internal bleeding
What is a strain?
Partial or complete tearing of ligements & tissues at the joint
An injury to the ligament that supports a joint
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview