PDR wk 1.txt
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Beta blocker
- Used for long term mngmnt of angina
- H2 blocker
- Treatment of gastric ulcers
- Used to reduce levels of bad cholesterol.
- Urinary antispasmodics
- Used to treat over active bladder
- Alkylating agent
- Used to treat several types of cancer.
- Used to treat or prevent osteoporosis in post menopausal woman
- Uterotonic agent
- Used to induce labor, strengthen contractions during childbirth.
- Dopamine agonist
- To treat parkinsons disease also restless legs syndrome (rls)
- Used to treat urinary tract infections
- Immunosuppressive agent
- Prevent the body from rejecting a transplanted kidney
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview