1. Bad fats or _________ fats include lard (animal fats), processed oils (hydrogenated) and unsaturated oild that have been used multiple times.
2. Good fats or ________ fats include olive oil, peanut oil, flaxseed oil or sesame oil.
3. Sources of __________ include grains, cereals, vegetables, fruits, potatoes and legumes.
4. Sources of __________ include meat, poultry, eggs, fish, soy, and dairy products
5. __________ are either Fat-soluble or Water-soluble
- 1. Saturated
- 2. Unsaturated
- 3. Carbohydrates
- 4. Proteins
- 5. Vitamins