1. There are three basic classifications of fixed-site storage tanks, they are?
A. Above ground, underground, & inside
B. Gas, liquid, Granular
C. Compress gas, solid, & liquid
D. Steel, concrete, & fiberglass
E. Round, square, & rectangle
2. Radioactive material packagings are found in Title 49 CFR 143. The two categories used for shipping of radioactive material are?
A. Class 1 & 2
B. Level I & II
C. Type A & B
D. UL 1& 2
E. Class 1A & 1B
4. What code contain the requirements for the storage of explosive material?
E. Both A & B
5. There are types of storage facilities or magazines for the safe keeping of explosive materials.
6. Type__ magazines are the only permanent facility magazine which is used to store explosive material sensitive to initiation by No._ test blasting cap.
A. 7, & 7
B. 1& 8
C. 4 & 10
E. 5, & 8
7. cars carry the majority of hazardous materials transported by rail
D. Tank cars
E. Container cars
8. Common carriers used to transport hazardous materials via public roadways are frequently called.
A. Cargo tank trucks
B. Tank motor vehicles
C. Tank trucks
D. Cargo Tanks
E. All of the Above
9. Compressed gas cylinders must be secured to wall or other secure object with
chain around tank/s so they cannot be knocked over accidentally.
C. True only if they contain flammable gases
D. True if they contain hazardous materials
E. False, they don't need to chained if they are empty
10. Vehicles that are transporting pounds of flammable solids are required by DOT to have placards.
B. Over 500
E. Any amount