Phase 1 Training
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Just Questions About Training
what did you think of your training?
What are your short and longterm goals at CCG?
What did you learn from your first follow?
- Dan F.
- The Greet
- Where things are located
- How to set up and maintain my section
- How to deal with a situation with an disastisfied guest
- How to suggestive sell
- The steps of service
- More details about the menu items
What did you learn from your second follow?
- More about how to suggestive sell
- How to read guests
- More about the Greet
- How to complete sidework during your shift and after you're cut
What did you learn from your mirrors?
- Sarah and Nick.
- I created and practiced my greet
- Learned how to open for lunch time
- Learned to read the guests
- More details about bar drinks
- How to refine and step up my service
Do you feel that you have been trained well enough to be by yourself?
Yes. Just would need to go over sidework nightly.
What safety issues do we fight every day?
- Cross Contamination
- Slip and Fall
- Cuts and Burns
What is your view on teamwork?
Teamwork is essential to the flow and success of the restaurant as well as the overall satisfactory guest experience.
What is the most important part of your uniform?
- A Copper Canyon Grill Smile :)
- CCG Oxford Logo Button Down
- 5 Copper Canyon Pens
- Server book
- Black Leather Belt
- Black Socks
- Dark Indigo Jeans
- Solid Black Non Slip Shoes
- Black/White Lighter
- Wine Tool
- $20 Bank
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview