Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- -fryette mechanics-side bend one way and rotate
- back on the opposite-normal movement
fryette type 1
- normal physiological movement-
- side bent left rotated right, can have opposites along the spinal column
type 2 fryette-
side bending and rotation on same size type 2 fryette
OSD determines the ARTS
- GROUP THE LESIONS INTO PRIMARY<
- THE ONE THAT HAD THE WORSE ART IS THE PRIMARY-OR THE
- MOST EXPRESSION OF THE ART. THE ONE THAT MOVES THE LEAST.
Transition zones in spine have diaphragms and
will need to be treated
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview