The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Theorosist of Relationships
3 phases of Relationship theory
- -Orientation: "meet and greet"
- -Working: pt responds to those who meet needs (nurse)
- -termination: relationship ends after pt needs are met
Theorist of Caring
When Nursing is needed?
theory in which one cannot met the need on their own so seeks the need of a nurse
theorist for "When Nursing is Needed"
Neuman's Theory relates to:
the concepts related to stress and the reaction of stress
Neuman's "system model": (5)
- -physiological: body structure and function
- - physiological: mental relaitonships
- - developmental: developmental process
- - spiritual: beliefs and influences
Neumans "system of environment": (3)
- - internal
- - external
- - created
Neumans "stressors": (3)
- - intrapersonal
- - interpersonal
- - extrapersonal
- -Primary (clinic)
- Sigmund FREUD
- Erik ERIKSON
FREUD on Personality:
- Id- pleasure
- Super ego- slow rationalize
- ego- real self