explain each of the personal determinants of consumer behavior: needs and motives, perceptions, attitudes, learning, and self-concept theory
- need-and imbalacce betwwen a somcumer's actual and desired states.
- motive is the inner state that directs a person toward the goal of satisfying a need
- perception is the meaning that a person attributes to incoming stimuli gathered through the five senses
- attutudes are a person's enduring favorable or unfavorable evaluations, emotions, or actions tendecies toward something.
- self-concept theory a persons view of himself plays a role in purchasing behavior