The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are tag jquery tags contained in?
What does every jquery start off with?
All jquery objects are contained in what container and why?
- // jQuery functions go here...
to prevent any jQuery code from running before the document is finished loading
line that looks for a tag and hides it
line that looks for id or a class and hides it
What does jquery use to select itesm with certain attributes?
Look for 3 item that have
1.the type "bob" and
2. for ones that don't have "bob"
3. ones that end in bob
- #("[href!='bob']") doesn't
- #("[href='.bob']") ends with
Change the CSS of an div to green text
How do you make jquery use something other than the $ to start?
- var jq=jQuery.noConflict();
- Where jq is the the alternative to $
Place the p tags in different events:
2. double click
Functions to make P appear or disapear? What is the shortcut that does both?
What makes things expand up, expand down, or do both. What are the parameters you can set for each?
- speed is "slow" "fast" "normal" or in milliseconds
- callback is a function that is to be called after the current on is complete.