Card Set Information
Five historical themes of drug use.
1. Coping with the enviroment and enhance their existance.
2. Brain chemestry
3. The ruling classes. ( Government, busenesses, ect.
4. Refining and manufactoring.
5. Faster and more effective methods of consumption.
Most dangerouse and most popular psychoactive substance over the millennia
lasted 13 years
Bill Wilson and Dr. Bob Smith
AA in 1934 ( A 12 step program for recovery)
Any substance that directly alters the normal functioning of the central nervous system.
2. Amphetamines ( Meth, Speed)
2. Psilocybin mushrooms
6. Salvia Divinorum
Drug delivery methods
Snorting and mucosal exposure
Contact or transdermal