Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Five historical themes of drug use.
- 1. Coping with the enviroment and enhance their existance.
- 2. Brain chemestry
- 3. The ruling classes. ( Government, busenesses, ect.
- 4. Refining and manufactoring.
- 5. Faster and more effective methods of consumption.
Most dangerouse and most popular psychoactive substance over the millennia
- Prohibition 1920
- 18th amendment
- lasted 13 years
Bill Wilson and Dr. Bob Smith
AA in 1934 ( A 12 step program for recovery)
Any substance that directly alters the normal functioning of the central nervous system.
- 1. Cocaine
- 2. Amphetamines ( Meth, Speed)
- 3. Caffeine
- 4. Nicotine
- 1. Opiates
- 2. Sedative-hypnotics
- 3. Alcohol
- 4. Others
- 1. LSD,
- 2. Psilocybin mushrooms
- 3. MDMA
- 4. Marijuana
- 5. PCP.
- 6. Salvia Divinorum
Drug delivery methods
- Snorting and mucosal exposure
- Contact or transdermal
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview