Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Statements Obtained In violation of "Miranda
cannot be used for the purpose of establishing PC to obtain a valid search warrant
IF W crossed @ prelim
Prelim testimony can get intrial
- once proceedings have began against D, D has aright to counsel when Gov Interrogates him
- interrogate= attempt to obtain into R calculated to induce conversations relative to the crime
- formal interrogation not necessary convo maybe ok
- Permissable intersity of the search w/in the described premises is determined by the description of the things to be seized
- Plain view= immediately apparent, may not be used to extend general exploratory search (picking up stereo to reveal serial #) (futher inspection)
- When the purpose of the warrant have been carried out. the authority to search ends once items described is found
If an error has not resulted in damage to the complaining party, it may be deemed harmless and new trial not nned had
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview