Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
fdrs ideas are broadminded and pro-capitolism
weekly radio broadcasts"fireside chats" were a boost to moral for a struggling society. his plans were a very flexible approach to fixing our problems.
most oppositon to fdrs "new deal" came from the extremes on both the left and right
as great depression raced through america(1929-1939).
another problem was growing during the mid-1930's called the great drought in the midwest.
- IN 1935- supreme court declares npa unconstitutional, and "NEW DEAL" begins.
- works progres administration- WPA
- national labor relations act-NLRA. allows workers to organize and bargain
- soil conservation service- deals with soil collectivly, draughts, and taxes
- public utility holding company act.(PUHC)
- Social Security Act.(SSA)
resettlement administration for farmers moving out
rural electrification act- REA electricity
Commitee for industrial organization-(CIO)
Banking act- strengthens federal reserve
revenue act- progressive tax system
- 1936- rosevelt re-elected.
- Autp workers sit down strikes across US
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview