Planning Process Group
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
PROCESS: "Develop Project Management Plan"
- It Defines,Prepares, Integrates and coordinates all subsidary plans.
- Defines how the project is executed, monitored and controlled and closed.
PROCESS: "Collect requirements"
Defining and documenting stakeholders needs to meet the project requirements.
PROCESS: "Define Scope"
Developing detailed description of the project and product.
PROCESS: "Create WBS"
Is the process of subdividing project deliverables and project work into smaller, more manageable components.
Identifying the specific actions to be performed to produce the poject deliverables.
PROCESS: "Sequence Activities"
- Identifying and documenting relationships among the project activities.
- Understanding and diagramming the relationships that schedule activities have with each other.
PROCESS: "Estimate Activity Resources"
Analyzing the projects's schedule activities to determine the resource requirements.
PROCESS:Estimate Activity Durations"
- Each activity in the activity list is analyzed to estimate how long it will take.
- Approximaring the number of work periods needed to complete individual activities with estimated resources.
PROCESS:" Develop Schedule"
Analyzing activity sequences, durations resource, requirements, and schedule constraints to create the project schedule.
PROCESS: "Estimate costs"
Each schedule is activity is analyzed to evaluate the activity time estimates and the resource estimates associated with them, time and cost estimate is produced.
PROCESS: "Determine Budget"
Aggregating the estimated costs of individual activities or work packages to establish an authorized cost baseline.
PROCESS: "Plan Quality"
- Identifying quality requirements and/or standards for the project and product, and documenting how the project will demonstrate compliance.
- The project team identifies what the quality specifications are for this project and how these specifications will be met.
PROCESS: Develop "Human Resource plan"
Identifying and documenting project roles, responsibilities, and required skills, reporting relationships and creating a staffing management plan.
Determining the project stakeholder information needs and defining a communication approach.
PROCESS: "Plan Risk Management"
Defining how to conduct risk management activities for a project.
PROCESS: "Identify Risks"
Determining which risks may affect the project and documenting their characteristics.
PROCESS: "Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis"
Is the process of priortizing risks for further analysis or action assessing and combining their probability of occurrence and impact.
PROCESS: "Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis"
Numerically analyzing the effect of identified risks on overall project objectives.
PROCESS: "Plan Risk Responses"
- Developing options and actions to enhance the opportunties and to reduce threats to project objectives.
- It creates a plan for how each risk will be handled.
PROCESS "Plan Procurements"
Documenting project purchasing decisions, specifying the approach, and identifying potential sellers. It identifies those project needs which can best be or must be, met by acquiring products, services, or results outside the project organization.
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview