Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
(adj) having many curves or turns (a path); serpentine.
(adj) clear, transparent.
(v) to persuade someone by means of flattery.
(adj) total, complete, notorious.
(adj) two sounds resembling each other, especially words with similar vowel sounds.
(v) to challene the validity of someone's position or arguments.
(n) the incitement or instigation of protest and rebellion.
(adj) very confused.
(s) a shrill, howling sound.
(adj) laughable, or causing laughter
- (v) to summarize or restate the main points
(v) to take the place of.
(n) beauty in physical apperance
(n) one who sleepwalks
(adj) having to do with excrement and excremental functions.
(adj) fertile or productive.
(adj) to adorn or decorate, esp. with hanging chains of ornaments.
(adj) silly or foolish.
- (n) thin, unsubstantial intellectual material
- mindless entertainment.
- (n) tiredness of mind or body resulting from stress
- lack of energy
(adj) characterized by joking, jesting, and humor
- (n) subtle variation
- a subtle distinction
- (n) an analysis of an event after it is over
- evaluation done after death
- (adj) occuring or done after death
- (n) equality
- the state of being equal to or equivalent
- (adj) in excess
- (adj) common, dull
- pertaining to walking
- (n) a person going on foot
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview