Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- A starship tactic made famous by the Mon Calamari Admiral Ackbar,
- theAckbar slash involves a ship moving into the midst of enemy forces
- in order tocause an opponent to strike its own allies. Time: Reaction.
- Target: Oneadjacent opponent.Make a Pilot check. When you are the
- target of an attack made by anadjacent opponent that misses, you may
- activate this maneuver. The result ofthe Pilot check are as follows:DC
- 20: The missed attack is instead redirected to a different
- adjacentopponent of you choice. Compare the original attack roll to the
- Reflex Defenseof the new target; if the attack roll exceeds the
- Target’s Reflex Defense, resolvedamage as normal.
- DC 25: As DC 20, butadd +1 circumstance bonus to the redirected attackroll
- .DC 30: As DC 20,but add +2 circumstance bonus to the redirected attackroll.
- DC 35: As DC 20, but add +5 circumstance bonus to the redirected attackroll.Special: The new target of the redirected attack may not turn the Ackbarslash maneuver to redirect that attack.
Skim the Surface
- This maneuver allows a starship to get down beneath a larger ship’s shields,dealing damage that bypasses shields and directly impacts on the hull. Time:Full-round action. Target: One starship or space station of Colossal (frigate) orlarger in size whose fighting space you fly through.Make a Pilot check. You may move up to twice your normal speed, passingthrough the target’s fighting space before ending your turn in an unoccupiedsquare. When you enter the target’s fighting space, you attempt to dip belowthe target’s shields, allowing you to make a single vehicle weapon attackagainst the target that ignores the target’s SR. You take a penalty on yourattack roll while making this attack, determined by the result of your Pilotcheck:
- DC 20: You take a –10 penalty on your attack roll.
- DC 25: You take a –5 penalty on your attack roll.DC 30: You take a –2 penalty on your attack roll.
- DC 35: You take a –1 penalty on your attack roll.Special: If your Pilot check result to activate skim the surface is 19 orlower, you collide with the target vehicle. You may not attempt to acoid thecollision, but the target may do so if it wishes.Any gunners aboard a ship using skim the surface that have readied anaction to attack during the maneuver may take their attacks when the pilotdoes. Such attacks ignore SR and take the same penalties on the attack roll asthe Pilot does. A gunner who readies an action to attack in this way moves hisor her place in the initiative order to immediately before the pilot’s, as normal.
This maneuver lets a pilot peel his or her vehicle away from its current locationwith incredible speed, causing attackers to fire at where it was just momentsago. Time: Reaction. Target: You.Make a Pilot check. Your Pilot check result replaces your Reflex Defenseuntil the start of your next turn. If your Pilot check result is lower than yournormal Reflex Defense, you may choose to retain your normal Reflex Defense.Special: You use this maneuver as a reaction to an incoming attack; whenyou do so, you make your Pilot check and replace your Reflex Defense beforethe result of that attack is resolved. You must declare that you are using thismaneuver before the attack is resolved and damage is rolled.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview