The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Tachycardia, not sick, wide QRS
Amiodarone 150 mg IV over 10 min
Tachycardia, not sick, narrow QRS
- Vagal response first
- Adenosine 6mg rapid IV push with NSS flush
Bradycardia, not sick
Monitor and observe
- Atropine 0.5 mg bolus q 3-5 min, maximum 3 mg
- If atropine ineffective, try transcutaenous pacing
- If transcutaneous pacing isn't available, either dopamine 2-10 mg/kg/min OR epinephrine 2-10 mcg/min
What is the difference between epi and dopamine dosing in adult bradycardia?
Dopamine is WEIGHT BASED
What are the Hs?
- Hydrogen ion (acidosis)
- Hypo/hyper kalemia
What are the Ts?
- Tension pneumo
- Tamponade, cardiac
- Thrombosis (pulmonary and coronary)