Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
what are asthma preventers?
budesonide + eformeterol
fluticason + salmeterol
initial management of severe acute asthma in adult
- oxygen flow rate adjusted to 90% sats
- salbutamol (MDI + Spacer) 8-12 puffs every 15-30 mins
- salbutamol nebs 1ml of 5mg/ml + 3ml saline 15-30 mins
- atrovent + salbutamol every 2 hrs
- prednisolone - oral
- hydrocortisone IV
initial management of severe acute asthma in children
- salbutamol MDI + spacer - 6 puffs if <6yo, 12 puffs if >6 yo every 20 mins
- Ipratropium 2-4 puffs
- Oral prednisolone IV
- Mag sulphate
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview