The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What's typical starting dose of Metformin? How to increase? What's the max dose?
- Starting: 500 mg qd-BID or 850 mg PO qd
- Iccrease: 500 mg qw or 850 q2wk.
- Max: 2550 mg QD
What dosage forms does Glucophage come in? Glucophage XR?
- Regular: 500mg, 850 mg, 1000 mg
- XR: 500 mg, 750 mg
What's typical starting dose of Saxagliptin? What forms?
- Dose/forms: 2.5 or 5 mg QD
- 2.5 only for Crcl <50
What's typical starting dose of Sitagliptin? What forms?
With food or not?
- Dose: 100 mg PO QD,
- CrCl 30-50: 50 mg QD, if CrCl < 30, take 25 mg QD
- Forms: 25 mg, 50 mg, 100 mg
- W/ or w/o food.