Allergy med dosing
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What's the dosing for Cetirizine? Forms?
- 5-10 mg po qd
- Zyrtec-D: 5mg tabs w/ 120 mg pseudoephedrine
- Zyrtec : 10 mg tabs
What's the dosing for Desloratidine? Forms?
- 5 mg PO QD (2X as strong as loratidine)
- Clarinex: 5 mg tabs
- Reditabs: 2.5mg,5 mg tabs
- Clarinex-D 12 hr: 2.5 mg w/ 120 mg pseudoephedrine tabs
- Clarinex-D 24 hr 5 mg w/ 120 mg pseudoephedrine tabs
What's the dosing for Loratidine? Forms?
- 10 mg PO daily (think 1/2 as strong as desloratidine)
- Tabs: 10 mg, Reditabs 5mg, 10 mg
What's the dosing for Fexofenadine?
- 60 mg PO q 12 hrs or 180 mg QD
- KIDS: 30mg tabs
- 12 hour relief: 60 mg tab
- 24 hour relief: 180 mg tab
What's the dosing for Montelukast? Forms?
- 10 mg po qd
- FORMS: 10 mg tabs
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview