The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- (without cytoplasm)
- space between cell walls of plant cells
- continuous spaces inside cells (shared cytoplasm)
channels between cell walls that make cell cytoplasm continuous
transcription factor that promotes stem cell proliferation in the SAM
signaling molecule negatively regulates WUS
Shared traits between green algae and
- Chloroplasts w/ chlorophyll a and b
- Cell wall, sperm, peroxisomes are similar in structure
- Chloroplast make starch for storage
- Suspected that land plants evolved from freshwater algae
- embryo, nutritive tissue, protective coat
- must be fertilized!