Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
what is Hibernating myocardium?
reduced perfusion and contraction resulting in chronic LV dysfunction. this is reverseable with restoration of myocardial perfusion.
what is stunned myocardium?
- abnormal contraction despite normal coronary blood flow.
- May persist for days/weeks following angioplasty or thrombolytic therapy, making it difficult to assess the therapy
Radionuclides Used for Cardiac PET?
half life? apprx dose? production?
- 18F-FDG, 110min, 10mCi, cyclotron
- Rubidium-82, 75sec, 50mCi, generator
- N13, 10min, cyclotron, 20mCi
- O15, 122sec, cyclotron, 10mCi
- C11, 20 min, cyclotron
Cardiac PET agents for perfusion?
N13 and Rb-82
Cardiac PET agents for viability?
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview