Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Study of drugs is called...
Is chemically/biologically substances used in the treatment of disease to alter body functions is called...
4 sources of DRUGS production
- * plants
- * animals
- * vitamins/minerals
- * synthesized in the lab
Drug names are given by:
- * chemical names, longer names
- * generic (official name), shorter names
- * brand (trade name), actual name given to market
- (drugs, movement)
- movement of drugs throughout the system
- action of drugs throughout the body
- (drug, threatment)
- treatment using drugs
- chemical to treat diseases
- (poison, study of)
- study of harmful chemicals & effects to the body
- study of effects and treatment of poison
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview