A.P Euro Vocab
Card Set Information
A.P Euro Vocab
A.P Euro vocab summer packet
1. the act or process of agitating; state of being agitated
: She left in great agitation.
2. persistent urging of a political or social cause or theory before the public.
1. a place of storage or a magazine containing arms and military equipment for land or naval service.
2. a government establishment where military equipment or munitions are manufactured
1. to cause faster or greater activity, development, progress, advancement, etc.
1. the isolating, closing off, or surrounding of a place, as a port, harbor, or city, by hostile ships or troops to prevent entrance or exit.
1. the act of conceding or yielding, as a right, a privilege, or a point or fact in an argument:
1. a person or thing that consumes.
2. Economics . a person or organization that uses a commodity or service.
3. Ecology . an organism, usually an animal, that feeds on plants or other animals.
1. To cut short
1. a relaxing of tension, especially between nations, as by negotiations or agreements.
1. to free from or deprive of illusion, belief, idealism, etc.
1. to increase in intensity, magnitude, etc.
1. a policy of expansion, as of territory or currency:
1. an act or instance of extending.
1. serving as, or being an essential part of, a foundation or basis; basic; underlying:
1. the act or process of infiltrating.
1. possessed, experienced, performed, etc., by each of two or more with respect to the other; reciprocal
: to have mutual respect.
2. having the same relation each toward the other
: to be mutual enemies.
3. of or pertaining to each of two or more; held in common; shared:
1. the state or condition of being nonaligned. 2. a national policy repudiating political or military alliance with a world power, as the U.S. or the People's Republic of china.
a legislative body in any of various other countries.
something that separates or divides.
to enter, reach, or pass through something, as by piercing:
any act, decision, or case that serves as a guide or justification for subsequent situations.
a person who flees for refuge or safety, especially to a foreign country, as in time of political upheaval, war, etc.
to reestablish the good reputation of (a person, one's character or name, etc.).
the making of amends for wrong or injury done:
The past tense of seek
the position or bearing of the body while standing:
the act of coming together in the highest type of form
A tax or toll something or someone has to pay.
not transferable to another or capable of being repudiated
the process of unifying or uniting