Home > Flashcards > Print Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards. What would you like to do?
- ER orders. ekg. trops, esr, cbc, bmp, cxr, blood cx, ibuprofen.
- admit to ward. echo routine (no tamponade). cancel tele, iva.
- re-eval until pt improves.
- f/u in 2 wks.
what else if not getting better on nsaids?
subcapsular splenic hematoma, blunt abd injury
- complete PE, trauma w/u
- morphine, phenergan.
- transfer to ICU/ward. serial exams, HH q6
- foley, output, cancle c-spine immob.
- follow until stable
spleen injury - surg when?
- subcap - conserv
- rupture or lac - surgery
ward: clindamycin after blood cx, percocet
- cbc, bmp, coag, esr, serum uric acid, tap jt, xray.
- indomethacin (if cant use nsaid use colchicine)
- counsel: low protein diet, no etoh asa or smok, med compliance