- Generic Name: temazepam
- Indication: Restoril belongs to a group of drugs called benzodiazepines (ben-zoe-dye-AZE-eh-peens). It affects chemicals in the brain that may become unbalanced and cause sleep problems (insomnia).
- Restoril is used to treat insomnia symptoms, such as trouble falling or staying asleep.
- Generic Name: zolpidem
- Indication: Ambien is a sedative, also called a hypnotic. It affects chemicals in your brain that may become unbalanced and cause sleep problems (insomnia). Ambien is used for the short-term treatment of insomnia (difficulty falling or staying asleep). This medication causes relaxation to help you fall asleep.
- Generic Name: eszopiclone
- Indication: Lunesta is a sedative, also called a hypnotic. It affects chemicals in your brain that may become unbalanced and cause sleep problems (insomnia). Lunesta is used to treat insomnia. This medication causes relaxation to help you fall asleep and stay asleep.
- Generic Name: docusate
- indication: Docusate is a stool softener. It makes bowel movements softer and easier to pass. Docusate is used to treat or prevent constipation, and to reduce pain or rectal damage caused by hard stools or by straining during bowel movements.
Milk of Magnesia
- Generic Name: magnesium hydroxide
- indication: Magnesium is a naturally occurring mineral. Magnesium is important for many systems in the body especially the muscles and nerves. Magnesium hydroxide also reduces stomach acid, and increases water in the intestines which may induce defecation.
- Magnesium hydroxide is used as a laxative to relieve occasional constipation (irregularity) and as an antacid to relieve indigestion, sour stomach, and heartburn.
- Generic Name: Bisacodyl
- indication: Relieving occasional constipation and irregularity. Dulcolax is a stimulant laxative. It acts directly on the bowels, stimulating the bowel muscles to cause a bowel movement.
- Generic Name: senna
- indication: Senna is also known as Cassia senna, tinnevelly senna, India senna, Alexandrian senna, and Khartoum senna.Senna has been used in alternative medicine as an aid to treat constipation.
- Generic Name: psyllium
- indication: Psyllium is a bulk-forming fiber laxative. Psyllium works by absorbing liquid in the intestines and swelling to create a softer, bulky stool that is easier to pass.Psyllium is used to treat occasional constipation or bowel irregularity. Psyllium may also be used to treat diarrhea and may help lower cholesterol when used together with a diet low in cholesterol and saturated fat.
- Generic Name: polyethylene glycol 3350
- indication: Polyethylene glycol 3350 is a laxative solution that increases the amount of water in the intestinal tract to stimulate bowel movements.Polyethylene glycol 3350 is used as a laxative to treat occasional constipation or irregular bowel movements.