Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
3 categories of common factors
- Lambert & Ogles 2004
5 common factors established
- Weinberger 1995
- 1. therapeutic relationship
- 2. expectations
- 3. confronting problems
- 4. mastery
- 5. attributions of outcome
while some studies show little to no effect of therapist experience on outcome, who showed that experience or skill could improve outcome for sever cases and may be crucial for bpd via dynamic therapy whereas more circumscribed, simpler disorders like simple phobias via behavior therapy not contingent as much on experience?
Crits-Christoph et al. (1991).
model for ethical decision making
- Tarvydas 1998
- interpret situation
- determine standards that apply (ethics)
- generate possible courses of action
- consider consequences for each
- consult with superiors and peers
- select action by weighing competing values
- plan and execute selected action
- evaluate the course of action
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview