Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- autoimmune disease,
- hyposecretion of all adreanal steriods.
- hypercortisolism, (moonface) some symptoms mimics diabetes mellitus and may result from adrenal, pituitary tumor.
- Skinny limbs fat body nocuriea
- Hyperthyroidism, involves endocrine stimulation by antibodies.
- Immune reaction
Associated with overactive osteoclasts, calcitonin may be an appropriate treament.
Puffy appearance associated with hypothyroidism (adults).
Enlargement in neck, casued by elevation of TSH Hypothyroid
- Caused by growth horone excess in adulthood.
- Lengthening of the jaw, coarse facial features (andre the giant)
Caused by growth hormone excess prior puberty
results from excess androgen in females.
Mental retardation associated with infantile hypothyroidism
Hunchback appearance associated with osteoporosis
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview