Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are the phases to a system life cycle?
- Implementataion and testing,
- Evaluation, maintenace and support
What are the parts of a well written RFP?
- method and deadline for responses
- one that describes the organization
- one with a list of detailed expectations ie) requirements,training and support
What are the three main approches to implementation a HIS?
- Pilot conversion- test the waters, least risk.
- Phased conversion- New and old systems together for a period of time
- Big Bang-entire institution implements at the same time
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview