Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
The purpose of a business is to:
create and keep a customer
Uncompromising Customer Service
being adamant about providing an experience and level of assistance that is rarely if ever experienced anywhere else
Guidelines for Uncompromising Customer Service
1. taking every opportunity to meet and great each club member at all times, while on or off shift; every contact is an opportunity to create a professional relationship and eventually make a sale
2. remembering to represent a positve image and high level of professionalism every minute of the day
3. never give the impression that any question is inconvient, unnecessay or unintelligent
4. expressing ideas well thru verbal communication, vocal tonality, and body language
5. obessing on opportunities to create moments that strengthen professional relationships
6. no merely receiving complaints, but taking ownership of them
The motivation of clients is to:
improve quality of life
Technology has created lifestyle paradox, which in turn has:
enabled people to complete daily activities with greater efficiency, but has also reduced movement
In today's sedentary culture, who is teh potential client?
- say hello while on shift
- offer towels and water
- clean equipment
- do not hide behind a desk, greet people
- introdue yourself by name and ask for theirs
- let members know that you are there to enrich the club experience by attending to any need
- resist temptation to educate during first interaction
- during next encounter, offer valuable assistance
Factors that "put off" potential clients:
- may i make a suggestion?
- can i recommend a better way of doing it?
- can i show you a different technique?
- let me show you the right way
- can i help you with that?
- what's your goal for that exercise?
In the client's mind value must outweigh:
refers to the price of teh services as well as the time, effort, and commitment involved
To secure a client:
- be excellent at using NASM's integrated fitness assessments (objective/subjective info)
- have the ability to design OPT training programs
- explain to a client how each component of the program focuses on his or her personal goals and needs
- demonstrate OPT system offers highest benefit
READ system was developed by NASM to:
guide health and fitness pros to aquiring new clients
- rapport - establishing positive relationships
- empathy - understanding what motivates each person
- assessment - identifying goals and needs of a person
- development -
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview