Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Define Deadly Force.
The force that a person uses, causing or that a person knows or should know, would create a substantial risk of causing death or serious bodily harm.
When is deadly force justified?
Only under conditions of extreme necessity as a last resort, when all lesser means have been exhausted or cannot reasonably be employed.
What are the 7 justifications for deadly force?
- 1. Self defense and the defense of others
- 2. Assests involving national security
- 3. Assets not involving national security but inherently dangerous to others
- 4. Serious offenses against persons.
- 5. Protect public health and safety
- 6. Arrest and apprehension
- 7. Escape
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview