The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What occurs during Perfusions Injury?
- Ca influx
- Reactive O2
What occurs during Free Radical Injury?
- Lipid Per-Oxidation of Membrane
- DNA Lesions
- Cross Linking of Proteins
In which organs are the First manifestations of Acute Cellular Swelling (6):
- Glandular Tissues
- Glial Cell of Brain
- = Pale, Turgor & Heavy
What is the micro appearance during acute cellular swelling?
- Ground-Glass Appearance in Cytoplasm
- Small Vacuoles
- Nuclear Swelling
What are the nuclear changes that occur with necrosis?
What are the cytoplasm changes that occur with necrosis?
- Increased cytoplasmic eosinophilia
- Depletion of cytoplasmic Glycogen
Types of Necrosis:
Types of calcification:
- Dystrophic Calcification
- Metastatic Calcification
What are the causes of metastatic Calcification (8)?
- XS Vitamin D (plants, rodenticides)
- Granulomatous Dz (TB, fungus)
- AS Adenocarcinoma
Signs of Hypercalcemia