Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Thing sleeve of loose connective tissue surrounding each muscle fiber
- allows room for capillaries and nerve fibers to reach each muscle fiber
- slightly thicker layer of connective tissue
- fascicles - bundles of muscle gires wrapped in perimysium
- carry larger nerves and blood vessles, and stretch receptors
- fibrous sheath surrounding the entire muscle
- outer surface grades into the fascia
sheet of connective tissue that separates neighboring muscles from each other
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview