Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Basic trust vs Mistrust.
- Learn by care given to meet basic needs.
Toddler-1 to 3
- Autonomy vs shame and doubt.
- Learn to be self-sufficient or to doubt their own abilities.
Preschool-4 to 6
- Initiative vs guilt
- Want to undertake adult activities sometimes going beyond limits and then feeling guilty.
School age-7 to 11
- Industry vs Inferority
- Learn to be competent and productive or to feel inferior
- Identity vs role confusion
- establish identities or are confused about what future roles to play.
- Intimacy vs isolation
- Seek companionship and love or become isolated
Middle Adulthood 45-65
- Generativity vs stagnation
- Are productive, performing meaningful work and raising a family or become stagnant and inactive.
Late Adulthood 65+
- Ego Identity vs despair
- See life as meaningful and whole or despairing at goals never reached.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview