Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are the mandatory advisory calls for the Pilot Not Flying (PNF) during a Non-Precision approach?
- One Hundred feet above MDA
- "Minimums" at MDA
- "Runway in Sight" (as long as no other obsurements to vision)
- "Go Around" at MAP if no runway environment
What are the mandatory advisory calls for the Pilot Not Flying (PNF) during a Precision approach?
- One Hundred feet above DH/DA
- "Continue" "Land" or "Go Around" after ALS lights
- "Land" if runway in sight for normal landing
- "Go Around" if not in a safe position to land
What are the mandatory advisory calls for the Pilot Not Flying (PNF) during a Climbout/Descent?
- Transition Altitude
- 1,000 feet above/below assigned altitude
- 1,000 feet above IAF or holding altitude
- 100 feet above procedure turn and FAF altitude
PNF announce callouts:
- Heading Deviations
- Airspeed Deviations of 5 kts below desired
- Altitude deviations of 100 ft or more from desired
Any Crewmember announce variation of:
- 200 ft or more off altitude
- 10 knots or more below desired airspeed
- Any potential terrain or obstruction clearance problem
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview