3 biology chapter one hearts
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
what are the 11 biological organizations and their examples?
- -organs (heart, brain, lungs)
- -organ system (organs working together)
- -population (or same organism species)
- -community (different species)
- -ecosystem (community plus nonliving things (such as air, water, sunlight)
- -biosphere (level of all ecosystems)
what are the two types of cells?
- -prokaryotic (bacteria)
what are the 4 characteristics of prokaryotic cells?
- -no not have a nucleus
- -contains DNA
What are the 3 characteristics of eukaryotic cells and 2 examples?
- -bigger than prokaryotic calls (10x)
- -have a nucleus
- -such as humans
- -such ad plants
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview