The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What Nuclear Instruments are powered from 24VDC?
- SRM 21, 22
- IRM 11, 12, 13, 14
- SRM 23, 24
- IRM 15, 16, 17, 18
What powers 24 VDC Battery Chargers?
- Div I = 120 VAC via MCC-143 (L-34)
- Div II = 120 VAC via MCC-133 (L-38)
[Note that Div I chargers powered from Div II MCC, and vice-versa]
What is the 24 VDC Battery Operability temperature range?
60F to 90F
Explain the design of the 24 VDC battery system...
- Two independent systems.
- Each system has two 24V batteries and two battery chargers.
Insulated from ground except at load end.
What are the Low and High Voltage setpoints for 24 VDC?
High Volt Shutdown: 29.75 V
What are the Tech Spec and/or TRM implications if one 24 VDC battery charger is out of service?
- TRM 3.8.2
- If one or two 24VDC battery subsystems are Inop, must IMMEDIATELY declare associated supported equipment INOP in Modes 1, 2, and 3.
In the event of a SBO (Station Black Out), how long will the essential AND non-essential 250 VDC batteries provide adequate voltage?
Essential: 4 hours
Non-Essential: 90 minutes staged intervals
125 VDC bus voltage HI/LOW setpoints?
HI: 140 to 141 V
LOW: 120 to 121 V
Power supplies to 125 VDC battery chargers?
Div I: MCC-133A via Batt Chargers via D11
Div II: MCC-143A via Batt Chargers via D21
Swing: MCC-142A via Swing Charger
Div I 125 VDC major loads?
- 4KV breaker control power
- Annunciator panels
- Emergency lighting