Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- A Arthropathy
- B Big boggy hands
- C Carpal tunnel syndrome
- D Diabetes
- E Enlarged tongue, heart and throat
- F Fields (bitemporal hemianopia)
- G Gynaecomastia, Galactorrhoea and Greasy skin
- H Hypertension (20–50%)
- I Increasing size (of shoes, hat, gloves, dentures,rings)
- J Jaw enlargement and prognathism
- C Cyanosis
- A Asthma
- R Rubor
- C Cor pulmonale
- I Incompetent tricuspid/pulmonary valve
- N Noisy abdomen
- O Oedema
- I Indoles in stools
- D Diarrhoea
ACETYLCHOLINE RECEPTOR (AChR) ANTIBODY
Normal: ,0.03 nmol/L
Elevated in: Myasthenia gravis.
- Changes in AChR concentration correlatewith the clinical severity of myasthenia gravis following therapy and during therapy with prednisone and immunosuppressants.
- False-positive AChRantibody results may be found in patients with Eaton-Lambert syndrome.
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview